THE CONTOUR BOOK - THE ART OF SCULPTING + DEFINING VOLUME III
This exclusive PRO Artist contour palette contains our three bestselling sculpting powders, two new highlighting shades, and a limited-edition Neo-Bronzer shade. Three classic matte sculpting contour shades (in light, medium, and deep) define facial features including eyes, cheekbones, nose, and jawline. Use the two exclusive new highlighters in flash and beam for an ambient strobe, subtle glow on the skin. Finish with a brand new Neo-Bronzer shade (in Venice) for radiant sun-kissed skin. These finely milled buildable powders blend effortlessly for a flawless finish that works with every skin tone and face shape. Contour like a PRO with the Art of Sculpting and Defining Volume III.
This contour and highlight kit contain:
- 0.2 Oz The Neo-Bronzer in Venice
- 0.1 Oz Sculpting Powders in Light, Medium, and Deep
HOW TO USE:
1. Apply the Sculpting shades Light, Medium or Dark under cheekbones, jawline, sides of nose, in the crease of the eyes, and under the lower lash line to hug the bones and features - deepening the natural shadows to enhance the bone structure.
2. Use Sculpting shades alone, or blended together for a three-dimensional contour.
3. Apply the highlight colors in Flash or Beam to the high planes of the face, where you want to reflect light. Try applying under the arch of the brow, on the eyelids and inner corners of the eyes, high planes of the cheekbones, center of nose, and cupids bow.
4. Apply the highlight colors separately, or blend together for a natural glow.
5. Swipe the Blush Brush through the Neo-Bronzer and apply on the apples of the cheeks, blending back toward the ears.